2. The eco-friendly Bedol Water Alarm Clock ($26) is a battery-free timepiece powered by water. Sculpted in the shape of a water drop, the clock is a practical accessory to any home, office or traveler. Available in five colors at www.bedolwhatsnext.com and at select Bedol retailers across the nation.
3. The Marque M55, M155 ($59.99 each) and the M25 ($39.99) Bluetooth Headsets are ideal for smartphone users who want to be free to tap, type, swipe, or answer calls by simply saying, “Answer.” Listen to music, podcasts, radio, or look for driving directions on the GPS. Available at www.plantronics.com.
4. The stylish bobble is a reusable bottle that filters tap water as you drink. It uses an ingenious replaceable carbon filter that removes chlorine and organic contaminants. The bobble is making water better with every sip! Every filter equates 300 single-serve bottles. bobble is free of BPA, Phthalates and PVC. Available at www.waterbobble.com for $10 and filters for $5 each.
5. The EatSmart Precision GetFit is a user friendly scale that measures body fat, water, muscle, and bone mass. It uses the newest Bio-Electrical Impedance Analysis technology which sends a safe electrical current through the body to analyze the body’s chemistry. The touch screen interface and automatic personal identifier make this scale the finest in bathroom scales. Available at www.eatsmartproducts.com for $54.95.
6. Designed to fit a standard wine bottle, the Corkcicle maintains the temperature of chilled white wines, and brings reds down to a suitable cellar temperature. Available in various colors including classic cork, at www.corkcicle.com for $24.95.
7. The Sims™ 3 Katy Perry’s Sweet Treats pack showcases a vast range of décor items, furniture, and, of course, fabulous fashions and hairstyles! Inspired by Katy’s real-life clothing and props, these fun furnishings, décor, and fashions will add a dash of sweet style to your Sims’ lives. Available at www.thesims.com/katyperry for $29.99.
8. Using the finest American grains, the handcrafted Cupcake Vodka ($14.99) is surprising and rewarding. Distilled six times and filtered through charcoal and water from the Sierra Nevada Mountains cause this Cupcake Vodka to be smooth, crisp and delicious. Produced in Kentucky, the handcrafted Four Roses Yellow Label Bourbon is beautifully structured, uncut, and non chill filtred Single Barrel. This superb spirit is a dream come true to any Bourbon enthusiast, especially at $17.99. This is the perfect holiday gift.
9. Van Gogh Double Espresso Vodka ($27) is perfect straight up, on the rocks, or in a Martini, but be careful––the caffeine will keep you up! Van Gogh Vodka provides limitless possibilities in the world of cocktail creation. The Molinari Sambuca Extra
($29.99) is an anise-based liqueur that will liven up your coffee with its distinctive and sweet flavor. One sip will leave your coffee-loving friends merry and bright. The Ron Abuelo 7 Años ($22.99) is a rich blend of rums aged for seven years in small oak barrels. This exquisite blend contains hints of fruity caramel, tea leaf, and notes of toasted coconut.
10. The VinniBag ($28) is perfect for carrying and protecting wine bottles, perfume or any other fragile items. It is able to withstand significant fluctuations in altitude, and it is clear so the items can be seen without opening the pouch. Great gift. Available at www.dailygrommet.com.
11. Made in the USA from recycled soapstone, the SPARQ Thermal Appetizer Plate ($45) can be easily heated or chilled to maintain perfect temperatures for serving cheese, sushi, or warm cocktail bites. Place the plate in the freezer to keep hors d’oeuvres chilled, or stick it in the oven or microwave to keep food warm. Available at www.sparqhome.com.
12. The New Christmas Crab Cake Package from Kent Island Crab Cake on Chesapeake Bay includes 6 hand made 2 oz. jumbo lump blue crab cakes + a pint of Maryland Red Vegetable Crab Soup. Within 20 minutes, these yummy bites are ready to be eaten. Available at www.kentislandcrabcakes.com for $49.95. This price includes shipping in U.S.
13. From Nestle: The Holiday Nerds Rope is a year round favorite in a festive holiday wrapper ($0.96). The WONKA Nerds Book and Fundip Book includes activities and trivia ($2.50). The Butterfinger and Crunch Jungles are smaller version of the originals ($3.00). The bright red Frosty Nerds includes Watermelon, Wild Cherry, and Punch flavors ($1.00). The Nostalgic Nestle Vintage Tins feature the Nestlé CRUNCH, Baby Ruth, Butterfinger, and 100 Grand. All come in a reusable tin with treat size candy bars ($3.00). Available on www.nestleusa.com.
14. The Citrus Zinger ($16.95) offers an easy way to extract juice and flavor from citrus fruits and infuse them directly into your water bottle. Citrus Zinging is great for the active, on-the-go water drinker. Simply unscrew the bottom cup, flip the vessel on the top cap, and press a citrus half into the reamer. Screw back on the bottom lid, add water through the cap opening, shake and enjoy. Available at www.zinganything.com.
2. The benefits from the proprietary grounding technology used in creating the Pluggz flip flops ($39.00), will amaze you! These balancing sandals will ground and connect you to the earth, contributing to your overall well being. Available at www.pluggz.com.
3. Spark Premium Intimacy Kit ($49.95) is all about romance. This wonderful kit includes an organic Madagascar vanilla candle that melts into a decadent massage oil, an all natural personal lubricant, a discreet lipstick vibrator, a luxurious tickling feather, and a tradmarked pleasure menu. Available at www.datenightplan.com.
4. The Little Afterglow Natural Massage Oil Candle ($15) can be drizzled on the skin for a perfect, unforgettable massage. The Waterproof Rechargeable Vibrators ($145) from Jimmyjane are washable, bath-friendly, and will never require replacement batteries. Each design features medical-grade silicone and steel, and are completely body-safe. Includes a 3-year limited warranty. Available at www.jimmyjane.com.
5. Below the Belt ($14.99) is a powder-based color formula specifically made for the coloring of gray hair in pubic areas. The mildest ingredients are used to create a gentle and sensitive formula that will not harm the skin, while coloring the grey pubic hair. Just add water to the powder to obtain a paste like consistency and then apply to the hair. Available at www.belowthebeltcolor.com.
6. The Julep Nail Jewelry Gift Set ($24) is the hottest trend in beauty, and keep your fingers and toes glimmering for months. This glitzy trio of dazzling nail glitters is available at Sephora and www.Julep.com.
7. Crushproof and water-resistant, the Pelican Elite Case i1075 ($84.95) will protect any iPad from shock without scratching the screen or case. An integrated easel will allow your hands to be free until you transform the case into your own personal portable office. Its storage space is perfect for organizing headphones, charging cables, and other accessories. The Urban Elite Tablet Backpack U140 ($259.95) incorporates watertight and crushproof case to protect most tablets, keyboards, and small notebooks. Designed to be comfortably lightweight, it features ballistic nylon construction for long-lasting durability. The backpack features a rubber over-molded handle and padded lumbar storage area. Both available at www.PelicanProGear.com.
8. IOGEAR's GearPower Mobile Power Station ($39.95) can easily fit in a purse or pocket. It can revive tablets, smartphones, cameras and other USB-powered devices to ensure that the on-the-go mobile device user is never left without power. Available at www.iogear.com.
9. Surprise your loved ones with the most up-to-date oral healthcare technology. The Philips Sonicare DiamondClean ($219.99) is proven to whiten teeth up to 2X better than a manual toothbrush. It comes with a sleek design and USB charger—perfect for holiday travel. Available at Bed Bath & Beyond, Bloomingdales, www.Drugstore.com and Amazon.com.
10. The NEW Philips Norelco Styleshaver is an all-in-one facial styler and shaver. This dual-end tool has everything guys need to step up their style with perfect stubble, a styled goatee or a clean shave. Styleshaver QS6140 ($79) and the Pro QS6160 ($99) have additional quick charge, travel lock & pouch, Litium batery, LED status indicator, and is water resistant. Available at Target, Bed Bath & Beyond, Amazon and www.philips.com.
11. Made from eco-friendly 100% recycled cotton, the stylish Bicycle Double Bag ($50) is easy to attach directly to your bike. This bag feature two roomy main compartments, ideal for laptops, notebooks, and other essential items. Mesh side pouches are perfect for a water bottle or cell phone and keep frequently used items in-reach. Once at your destination, a durable shoulder strap allows you to remove the bag and travel with ease. Available at www.GreatUsefulStuff.com.
12. The fun and bright selection of office supplies at Poppin are sure to add life to any office or room. The stay-on-subject One Subject Notebook ($8) is available in 3 distinct prints; The Indispensible Tape Dispenser ($12) and The Cut-Above Scissors ($11) both come in a fun variety of colors and styles at www.shop.poppin.com.
13. SIGG Switzerland has introduced a new line of 0.6 liter (20.29 ounces) aluminum beverage bottles in 12 vibrant hues inspired by the rainbow. The bottles are 100% recyclable, BPA and phthalate free, and completely odor and taste neutral without any residual taste. Available at Whole Foods for $22.
14. Made from stainless steel, the Marriage Equality Pendant features two pendant tags with the Marriage Equality USA logo on one pendant while the other is left blank for optional engraving. Designed by Udi Behr and Cathy Marino-Thomas, co-presidents of Equality USA. Proceeds go to Marriage Equality USA to support civil marriage equality for all at the federal and state level. Available at www.loveandpride.com/MEUSA for $39 plus an additional $10 for optional engraving.
15. Signature Blue Mark Eau de Parfum ($70) is a sparkling infusion of Watermint and Bergamot. The finest essential oils crafted with an artisan's skill by world-class perfumers have been selected. The Jet Set Traveler ($25) contains three skin essentials made with PureScience technology. It offers a shaving regimen free from parabens, sulfates, colorants and synthetic fragrance. All you need, in generous travel sizes, to cleanse, shave, moisturize and protect. Available at www.getjackblack.com.
16. The newly added two-piece adjustable reflective collar PupLight2® ($19.95) is twice as bright then the previous PupLight. You and your dog will be much safer in the dark on slick sidewalks, busy intersections, and you both will be more visible to motor vehicles, who often cannot see dogs in the dark. This is the perfect gift for dogs and dog owners.
Available at www.puplight.com.
2. The rechargeable Etón FRX3 ($25) and Eton FRX 1 ($60) are AM/FM/Weather Band radios that utilize solar power or hand-turbine energy to re-charge the internal lithium battery. The FRX3 has a NOAA weather alert, direct power transfer to charge other mobile devices via USB port, headphone jack and digital alarm. Both include a bright LED flashlight, glow-in-the-dark indicator, and AC input. Available at www.etoncorp.com.
3. The Candi Factory prides itself on creating undergarments that retain ultimate comfortand are as unique and fun as the person wearing them. The Man Briefs ($30) are breathable, sustainable, and hug in “all the right places.” The Ladies Underpants ($20) are made from breathable microfiber for maximum comfort, and breathability that wicks away moisture. They will not shrink or fade. Available at www.thecandifactory.com.
4. To stay warm and look stylish, CovFurs.com has produced a new line of soft and luxurious plush faux fur scarves. Made from the highest quality materials, the Black Beaver and the Grey Chinchilla Scarves are affordable at $39.99. To view the entire scarf collection, visit www.CovFurs.com.
5. With interchangeable arms, the BLEND sunglasses arms can be change with no tools. Just pop the arms off and swap them out. Better yet, there are hundreds of styles to mix and match from. Priced below $30, these sunglasses can fit any holiday budget. Available at www.STUNglasses.com.
6. The “Pink Panther” (a tribute to Pink Mag) and “Happy Face” socks are made with high quality cotton that gives them a tad bit more heft than most other dress socks. These dress socks are taller too, rising safely above the calf. The crazy patterns are only visible when you take off your shoe. Available at www.partyinyourshoes.com for $15 a pair.
7. Natural in shape, the Comotomo baby bottle is soft, 100% free of toxic chemicals, and its silicon structure is unbreakable. The anti-colic vents allow babies to get more milk, less air, and the slow flow reduces vacuum that can lead to ear pain and bubbles. Available at Target in two sizes 150ml ($15.99) and 250 ml ($16.99).
8. The toys at Once Upon A TreeHouse offer a robust product line of dollhouses, dolls, pets, clothing and accessories. Each doll is hand painted and sewn with 100% attention to detail, no plastic parts are used, and only cotton fabrics and natural wool are used. Available at www.onceuponatreehouse.com.
9. The Verb Styling Cream will give your hair a soft shiny look without the frizz. Apply before or after blow drying your hair, and you’ll get the perfect wave without weighing your hair down. For a more refined look, try Verb Finishing Polish. Apply a small amount to the ends of your hair to seal them, and give you just the right texture to last all night. $12 each at www.Ulta.com.
10. Complete with Volumizing Mascara and Glitz Lipstick, the Mistle Glow Kit ($35) has everything a woman needs to get ready for any impromptu mistletoe meet-ups! Both items are 100% free of all types of fragrances and preservatives. The Sniffle-Upagus ($40) is a selection of Grandma Minnie’s care items for mom & baby, including balm, antibacterial/antifungal ointment, and coconut oil lotion and coconut oil that can sooth and soften dry skin, prevents diaper rash, and clean wounds. The Yule Love the Bubbles Kit ($15) is ideal for the bath-time enthusiast. This kit includes three luxurious bath essentials: Big Softie Shampoo, Skin-Saving Conditioner, and Clean Body Soap enriched with oils and glycerin. Available at www.vmvhypoallergenics.com.
11. Check out Nuvosa’s amazing skin care products! The Reborn Wrinkle Shield Moisturizer ($70) will return your skin to a healthier, younger and more glowing state. The Deep Wrinkle Remedy Serum ($98) will reduce the appearance of lines, sagging skin, and wrinkles all without pain, injections, or chemical ingredients. Nuvosa's serum includes DMAE, Hyaluronic Acid, Coenzyme Q10, Alpha Lipoic Acid, essential vitamins, organic sugar cane, maple extract, Aloe Vera extract, and cranberry extract. The Flawless Age Protection Toner ($30) closes the pores and restores the skin’s pH balance, while removing oil and dirt from it. The toner will moisturize, tone, tighten, and protect the skin from damage and aging. Available at www.nuvosa.com.
12. The returning champion from Dancing with the Stars, Peta Murgatroyd, reveals how she keeps her skin looking young and glowing. Her secret? The Skin Breather ($79) and Purifying Paste Mineral Peppermint Masque ($52) from LeAine Dehmer Clinical Skincare. Available at www.leainedehmer.com.
13. The Panasonic EH-WR40VP Precision Body Shaver is the ideal companion for any woman who needs a quick touch up before rushing out the door. With ultra-thin blades and a pivoting head, the body shaver offers an extra close shave for the smoothest skin over the entire body, avoiding nicks or cuts. Designed to be used without water, the new body shaver is a must-have, even when shaving in a hurry. The Panasonic ER-GN25VP Facial Hair Trimmer offers precision at your fingertips. With a gentle, washable, and detachable head, the trimming wand removes any unwanted hair from your eyebrows or face, leaving you ready for your next close-up. Both available for $29.99 at Amazon.com, La Curacao, J&R, Kohls.com and Kmart.